Become a Local Editor
KIDSORTED is a marketplace for children’s classes, activities & services. We launched in 2014 in West London and would love to partner with parents like you to ensure we showcase the best of what each neighbourhood has to offer. Our mission is to create a local Little Black Book where families can find everything they need from list of local pools for baby swimming, best birthday party venues and entertainers to holiday camps.
Have you been thinking about a more flexible career or would you like to get back into the groove working part-time from home while leveraging all your “parent know-how” and learning about e-commerce at the same time? Then becoming a KIDSORTED Local Community Manager might be just the right thing for you!
- Manage your local hub for KIDSORTED.com and learn about e-commerce and digital marketing along the way
As a Local Community Manager you will:
- find the best kids activities and service providers in your area
- sign them up for one of our subscription plans so they benefit from the exposure to the KIDSORTED community
- write reviews or blog posts
- and share insider know-how about your local community with other parents
- manage your local KIDSORTED Facebook group
- Hours are flexible: you do as little or much as your schedule allows. If you only want to dedicate a couple of hours/week, you can join KIDSORTED as an Ambassador and we will try to team you up with another Community Manager in your area so you can work together
- Work from home but benefit from regular team and training calls. Get ready to gain new skills around digital marketing, business development and more!
- Be part of a growing community of Local Community Managers
- Earn a bit of extra cash! While you your focus might be on sharing your parent know how or on learning new digital skills, there is the potential to earn some extra cash with this role as with every advertising partner you sign up you will earn a bonus.
Interested and want to learn more? Please fill out this short form and we will get back to you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you!